Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My own weekly blog...

Hi people who are reading this blog post.In Globaloria,we been studying about mini games.It was challenging,well pretty easy I guess.We used the flash things.but I still want to learn more about my very own blog.I'm perfect with I'm learning.By:me.Hello again people who are reading this blog.Yesterday we were doing this minigame.Its going well.I feel like the director of an movie!Is not challenging,is easy.OK bye.Hi again people who are reading this blog post.Yesterday we made the carrot move.It was hard for me but fun to see the carrot move.Now I'm hungry.Something else I learn is that I need to write my learning log complete.Later.Hello again the people who are reading this blog post!I don't know if we are done with the steps.The bunny  is kind a difficult to do because you have to paste and copy,oh wait,is backwards!I want to finished the lesson that we are doing because I'm kind a bored.I want to learn to type.Thank you,bye,have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment