Tuesday, November 13, 2012

present game demo

The most important thing I want my players to learn from this game is to know what exactly doesn't belong in this lab. Some stuff don't belong in here because scientist don't use them. I did't do any research because I knew all this stuff since 5th grade and I wanted to refresh my memory from all this three years. I learned that there is some stuff that is dangerous in this lab,for example the water puddle, some people can slide because of the puddle,it is very dangerous.My ideas changed a lot because I tried to put a score and it ended up not showing really well and trying to fix that and I was going to make it as a game element, but I rather do about a lab.
I never used the Help Center because I had some people helping me on my game and so on.But adding the score was a little bit easy.The most difficult part of making this game was trying to make the objects disappear, I suck at game making computers.


2 comments:

  1. 1.Find It
    2.Things that did not belong in the lab.
    3.The game was okay. I did enjoy it.
    4.Well, i am sure i would be rewarded with a hug?
    5. Science.
    6. Things that might not belong in a science class.
    7. Uhh kids my age?
    8. Maybe some fixing here and there but it seems good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK U DID A GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete