Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Globaloria Spotlight


1. What did you think about the article?
It was pretty good.
2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and GLobaloria, a program that you participate in.
I felt proud because we're the only school who has Globaloria and we always doing challenging stuff each day and we always accomplish it.
3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy? 
I'll be super proud because people will enjoy my game and I'll appreciate
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game? 
He'd probably said that my game wasn't as challenging as he thought it'll be
5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?
The game Disaster because that team took all their time and worked really hard.They should've had their name in the article

No comments:

Post a Comment