Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Playing to Learn, Genre:Action

Actions games are games that involve trouble.It could be violent.It could have heroes and villains.It could have problem that we struggle with.For example,bullying,poverty,divorce and etc.But I like action game.

1. Game that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:Zeitgeist wouldn't work.It had an error.
So I went to play another game called Trapcat.It is a game that you have to trap feral (wild)cats.Is kind a boring but it is important that the homeless animal need a home.
2. Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue:True that!!The Trapcat game had a social issue here in Austin Texas:)Here in Austin we have a lot of homeless animals.These animals need a home to stay and a owner for love.It had taught me that every animal needs a home:)


3. Game I liked best:Ha ha!!When I got to explode the cats!!Also the people in front of me!!Funny!! 


4. What happens in the game:You click in the cat and it'll disappears!!


5. How you play the game: EASY!!You just need to spot a cat,then when you see a hobo cat you click the cat and it'll disappear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment