Monday, February 7, 2011

Oregon Trail #1

Oregon Trail 
1.Who do you think this game was made for?For people who likes old games.

2. What does the player see and do?Go to Oregon and feed your people.

3. What are the rules and how do you win?Go to Oregon,the rules are to go to Oregon and go on the wagon.

4. What is the goal of the game?Make it to Oregon before your food runs out.

5. What will the player learn by playing this game?I think they'll learn new stuff,but I don't know.

6. What makes this game fun for the player?I recently don't think the game was so fun,but the shooting to the animals was kind a FUN!

7. What kind of graphic/animation are in the game?The wagon and the person shooting.

8. What kind of sounds are in the game?The Barney song.

9. What makes this game special and unique?I think that nothing makes it unite,is old!!! 
10. Why will it sell?I don't think the people will like this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment